Monday, June 11, 2012

Le Chef Petite: Double Chocolate Cherry Brownies!




Miss A recently wrote down in her kindergarten memory book that she wants to be a baker when she grows up.  The idea of making super fancy cakes and cookies and so forth, seemed to appeal to her.
Soooo, being a mommy, I decided to help her with her career decision.

This past Friday was our dessert night, and I decided to let her make dessert all by herself.  She was thrilled!  All I did was prep the items (open things, spray the pan, etc.).  Then she poured the ingredients in a bowl, mixed everything, and put it in the greased pan which I then put in the oven for her.

This recipe only contains THREE ingredients and the original recipe only contained TWO ingredients (my own addition was a cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips - thus the "double chocolate" part of the name.  These are great with or without the chips)! For directions on making this amazing dessert, see this wonderful post here!  :)

If you have a super easy recipe, homeschooling post or tip, kid/infant related party you would like to share - please send me an e-mail at michelle.natureofgrace@gmail.com.  I'd love to feature some of my readers if the post is appropriate!


If you have a kid/infant or homeschool product you would like me to review, or if you would like me to host a giveaway - please contact me at the above e-mail address.  :)


Linking to:
www.makingtheworldcuter.com
www.delicateconstruction.com
http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/
www.sumossweetstuff.com
www.diyhshp.blogspot.com
www.abcand123learning.com
www.gingersnapcrafts.com
www.cleanandscentsible.blogspot.com/
Hip Homeschool Hop Button

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious, I'd love for you to add them to my link party at: http://printabelle.com/?p=4994 I have some free educational printables you may be interested in at: http://printabelle.com/?page_id=4607 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up, I can't wait to try these! Love cherry and chocolate!

    ReplyDelete